Friday, July 10, 2015

It's Here!

Received my cover for my newest story, Dark Secrets, from my cover artist.  I think she did a fantastic job and I'm excited to share it with you.


Dark Secrets is a romantic mystery and here's a short blurb:


She’s searching for answers ...
Under the guise as a journalist learning the ginseng trade, Moira Dawson is determined to learn the truth about her brother’s death. Someone knows the secret of how he died.

 He’s determined to protect what’s his …
Beau Johnstone looks like a rugged mountain man, and he hates ‘sangers who tear down his fences and destroy his property to dig the coveted roots. When Moira meets Beau at the end of his shotgun, he’s the last person she plans to trust.

Together, can they succeed?
As Moira unravels the mysteries of Cold Hollow, Beau may be her only chance of survival if she can get past the secrets he’s keeping. But without his help, she’s destined for the same fate as her brother.

I'm excited about this story. It should be available later this summer.

Happy Reading!

K. R. Bailey
http://www.KRBailey.com

No comments: