Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thought For the Week

I love thoughts as you might can tell from my blog.  I'm always looking for new thoughts or cute stories I can share.

I found this on a friend's blog, and I wanted to share it with you.  Don't know who wrote it, but I thought it was great.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles,
It takes away today's peace.

Isn't that great? How many times have you ruined the here and now worrying about something that might happen tomorrow?  I think we all have at one time.  It's something I have to work on.  Maybe you do too. Today is too precious to waste. 

 So here's my advice -- take time to enjoy today and let tomorrow take care of itself.
Spend time with good friends and family.  Do things you like to do whether it be taking a long walk, driving through the mountains, walking on the beach or going to a movie. 

And last but not least -- Always find time to read a good book!

http://KRBailey.com

No comments: