Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life Is A Journey

I came across a couple of thoughts I'd like to share with you.

Where you stand is not important -- it is in what direction you are moving that counts.

Sometimes I get discouraged and feel I'm not spending enough time writing or that I'm not finishing my stories, but when I realized that as long as I am taking one step at a time heading in the direction of reaching my goal, that is all that matters. It seems each day gets filled with things I have to do -- cleaning, laundry, time with my family, and now the holidays with the extra work they create, that I forget that this is my life and I need to make it the best it can be. As long as I take a step each day, eventually I'll succeed. If I can take more than one step - great for me, but if not, one step at a time is all that I need to and I'll get there.

Life is a journey - not a camp.

Keep striving to better yourself. Make each day worthwhile to you, and most of all take time to be happy. Live today and tomorrow will get here on its own accord.

No comments: