Friday, May 12, 2017

Spring is for Flowers!


Image may contain: plant and outdoor


I think Spring is for flowers - and, of course, beautiful clear blue skies, nice temperatures, and looking forward to spending time on my patio, grilling a good steak or just enjoying the break from winter before the hot temperatures of summer arrive.

Image may contain: plant and outdoorToday was just that type of day. Actually, yesterday was too. My husband and I spent yesterday on a nice, long drive, enjoying the beautiful day. Today, it was time to get busy and get my flowers planted on my patio.

I think they turned out nice, and it felt so good to clean up the leaves that had blown in, wipe off the patio tables, and spruce things up with some color.

What do you do to bring in the warmer days and enjoy the springtime before the hot summer is on us?

Now I've got my patio just about ready to enjoy, it will be a perfect place to relax, play with my yellow lab, Shilo, or open up a good book, or in my case, turn on my kindle.  And don't forget my newest story - Cherry Wood Place - is now available in both kindle and paperback.

Enjoy the spring. Smell the lovely flowers and perhaps plant a few yourself, and don't forget to curl up and relax with a good book.

Happy Spring! Happy Reading!

K. R. Bailey
http://www.KRBailey.com




No comments: