Isn't it funny how we are always interested in the little unknown facts about a person we look up to, someone who is famous, someone who is in the news or just the interesting people we meet? I know I love to read about my favorite actors or authors and find out their secrets, the things they love to do, the things they love.
In that light, I thought I'd let you in on a few things people may not know about me.
1. I love onion rings, but I hate onions. I thought I was the only one out there who will order onion rings and tell them to keep the onions off my hamburger. Funny thing, the more I talk to people, the more I've found others who feel the same.
2. I once had a pet turkey. His name was Beep Beep and we raised him from a baby. He used to follow us around just like a little puppy would.
3. I'm constantly making lists. I have notebooks in my purse, next to my bed, on the end table next to my easy chair when I'm watching TV. Don't know when I started making lists, but now I'm aging (did I really admit that) I don't have to forget what I'm doing because I just have to remember to read my notes!
4. I hate cooking. If I never had to go back into the kitchen and make dinner I'd probably do a jig. My husband laughs because I'll gladly do the clean up if someone else will do the cooking.
5. I love teddy bears. In fact, I have one room in my house full of teddy bears. Actually, nearly every room in my house has some teddy bears, but my living room is so full of them you almost can't sit on the sofa. Every year my husband gives me a new one for Valentine's Day, and I love it. He always finds the cutest, cuddly soft teddy bears I've ever seen.
6. I love to dance, especially a waltz or a polka. Just wish my husband liked to dance. Ah well.
7. I love junior mints -- heck I love chocolate. I'm definitely a chocoholic. My motto is, "If it's not chocolate, it aint worth eating" or "Eat dessert first if it's chocolate!"
What things don't people know about you? I'd love to hear from you.
For more about me and my books, go to my web site: http://krbailey.com
Have a great day!