Monday, May 13, 2013

I HAVE NEWS!

Thanks to everyone who came by and either bought one of my books or said hello on Saturday at my booksigning with Barnes and Noble.  We had a great day.  If you didn't come join us, you missed meeting lots of authors with wonderful books -- and we shared lots of chocolate.  Barnes and Noble were fantastic and treated us like royalty.  I so appreiate the opportunity to talk to so many readers and enjoy the time with the other fantastic authors!

I got a contract from The Wild Rose Press for my short story, One Stormy Night.  I wrote this story after my husband told me about a hunting trip that went bad in the west desert.  I put my characters into a sticky situation that just got worse when they witness a murder and have to flee for their lives.  In the story it's winter, they have two flat tires, and I can't tell you what happens.  You'll just have to read it for yourself.

Oh, Happy Mother's Day!

For more about me and my books, check out my website at:  http://KRBailey.com




No comments: