Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I Have News

I just got word from Bookstrand Publishing that they want my next story, Murder and Lies.  It's scheduled to be released in electronic formats in January 2012 and in print format in May 2012.  I'm excited.  It is always so nice to know that someone likes your story and wants to publish it.  Watch for it.  It's another mystery and I think you'll like it.

I also received an e-mail from a reader of my story, Never Too Late, My Love. She says: "This was a awesome book.  I couldn't put it down....It was great."  Thank you so much Joslyn for letting me know you enjoyed my story.  That's why I write.  I love creating stories and especially love it when I hear from a reader who enjoys reading them.

Here's a thought for the day:
Remember yesterday
Dream about tomorrow
But live for today!

Have a wonderful day -- dream lots of good dreams. 

No comments: